Do you ever have mornings that happen to feel a little more rushed than others? We have the perfect option for you! Our Chocolate Hazelnut Spread will satisfy your late morning fears while providing you with a delicious taste without sugar or dairy products. Your bread slices will never have been so healthy and great.
- 1 cup Hazelnut
- 2 tbsp. of Ketolat ertyhritol
- 160g Ketolat chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Place hazelnuts on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, stirring halfway through. Remove from oven and let cool.
3. Place hazelnuts and erythritol powder in food processor container.
4. Mix for 8 to 10 minutes, scraping the sides of the container with a spatula from time to time, until a paste is obtained.
5. Melt the chocolate chips in a double boiler
6. Pour melted chocolate into food processor container.
7. Blend for 2 to 3 minutes until smooth. Let cool, stirring occasionally, until thickened.