Here's a great recipe to make to show the love we have for family members when words are not enough. A sugar-free recipe with a melt-in-your-mouth chocolatey interior. This is a masterpiece!
2 egg yolks
3 tbsp. Kétolat erythritol powder
200g Ketolat chocolate chips
1/3 cup melted butter
1/4 cup of almond flour
1. Preheat oven to 375° F
2. Butter the bottom of 4 ramekins.
4. In a bowl, whisk together eggs, egg yolks and erythritol for one minute.
5. In another bowl, melt chocolate chips with butter slowly until smooth.
6. Stir the melted chocolate mixture into the egg mixture and stir in the almond flour.
7. Divide mixture among 4 ramekins.
8. Bake for 11 minutes (13 minutes if stored in the fridge).
9. Turn out of the oven and carefully place on your plate.